Friday, January 21, 2011

Real Estate Objections Handled

Here is a tip to help overcome those Objections you face when trying to get client under contract:

1. “If I list my home with you and buy my next home from you, will you
cut your commission?”
“You know, I can appreciate that, and I want to be up front with you and say NO, I
will not cut my commissions, and for one very simple reason.”

“As a professional my time has a certain value and I only work with people, like
yourself, that realize the value of my service … and before you say anything, think
about this … ”

“If an agent is willing to cut his or her commission, just like that, how well do you
think they will hold up when it comes to negotiating the best possible price for
your home?”

"I want to demonstrate, up front, how tough I am going to be for you … Therefore,
cutting my commission is not an option … does that make sense?”

No comments:

Post a Comment